The sight of water inside your home or business can make you feel scared and helpless, but our team of professionals will take care of any flood damage. We’ll not only restore your property but also handle the insurance claim for you.
- We use drying equipment to prevent property water damage, such as swelling and warping of the floors, walls, and furniture.
- We’ll also ensure the building is still stable and make any needed repairs.
- If we find mold, we’ll perform remediation.
Before we come in, there are a few things you can do to ensure no further damage is done:
- Identify the water source. Before moving items and furniture, make sure it is safe to do so. Water from a sink should be safe, but water from sewage pipes will be highly contaminated, posing a health risk.
- Use a dehumidifier to reduce excess water in the air, which will decrease the risk of mold growth.
- Keep the air flowing. Use box fans, oscillating fans, and ceiling fans to create as much airflow as possible throughout the wet room(s).
- Clean and dry any wet curtains, following normal washing instructions. However, if they have been sitting in contaminated water, consult a professional cleaner.
CONTACT DISASTER RECOVERY PROS
Don’t let water sit for long! Get it taken care of quickly and effectively to ensure no further damage is caused. We’re here to help and are available 24/7 for emergencies. Give us a call today!
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR OTHER SERVICES: